The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

UNICEF Advertisement Directed by Slade

I saw this amazing ad a few months ago to raise awareness of Child Trafficking, its beautiful. The music is "Goodnight, Travel Well" by the Killers. It literally made me cry, and I'm not exaggerating at all. However, i only just discovered that David Slade directed it. OMG!! It's so beautiful, and so sad. I definitely think he will be able to pull of the emotion that Eclipse has, as well as the action. If you haven't watched this ad, do. Right now!! Seriously moving. Don't just watch the beginning a give up because your confused. Initially, i was confused, but it makes sense in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home