The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

New Moon and Eclipse release dates...


I just found out that New Moon, is going to be released when there is an actual new moon. Cool huh? Not only that, but Eclipse is being released when there is an actual eclipse too. That is really cleaver planning on Summits part. I just thought they were using the same plan for New Moon than with Twilight. It would be easy so you can just release trailers the same time, also pictures etc. Then the movie release was on the same day, in the same month. I just thought Summit bagged that position so that's the Twilight Saga's release date spot, you know?. So i was a little surprised when Eclipse wasn't being released on the 21st of Nov too. So, now we know that Summit are smart little cookies, and wanted to give the fan something interesting and special to each movie when they release the dates for the release of the film. Awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home