The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Christian Serratoes is so beautiful :( So Jealous


Since just mentioning Ashley Greene's fashion sense, i thought I'd dedicate a post to Christian. She is so beautiful and dresses so well, its awful for my self-esteem just to look at her. It's kind of ironic that she is playing Angela, someone who is shy,quite and isn't considered pretty. However in complete contrast, Summit employed Christian who is so beautiful it takes an hour and a half just to try to make her plain. It sucks that the humans are only really in Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Breaking Dawn doesn't have any of them in it, that sucks because Jessica is my favourite human. Anna Kendrick, plays her exceptionally well and she is very funny too. However, Summit may just add a few scene's at the beginning, or during the middle wit the humans, but I'm not sure if they will or not. Due to them leaving for college, i don't think Summit will even bother. Even with her dressed up as Angela, you can still tell she is gorgeous. Dear Christian, i seriously want to raid your wardrobe!! Seriously though, Christian should have been a model. I'm not saying she isn't a good actress, but its really easy to act like Angela. But she has just got to be in front of a camera. One, of my guy best friends has the biggest crush on her. He didn't even hesitate when i took him to see Twilight, two times. Seriously, though i think she is prettier than Megan Fox. Megan can sometimes come of as cheap, trashy stripper. Oh course, she is gorgeous, but Christian carries her look with class. She is gorgeous, but doesn't ever look like trailer trash that Megan Fox occasionally looks like. Man, Stephenie Meyer is smart. She basically wrote a book, where everyone is beautiful!! That's perfect for movies, because who wouldn't want to see a movie, where everyone is beautiful. It's not realistic, but its Hollywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home