The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Jack Huston in Rosalie's flashback

I'm so pumped to see Rosalie's flashback, its going to be so good. When Rosalie was happy,vibrant,innocent and human. Plus, the Jack Huston who is going to play her fiance Royce King 2nd, is seriously gorgeous!! Originally Melissa Rosenberg wrote the script without a Royce. Seriously, fire Melissa!! She didn't put in the 3 way date with Bella,Jake and Mike in New Moon, and now she didn't have Royce King in Eclipse!! He is the very reason that Rosalie was changed, consequently resulting in her torturing them to death and herself being transformed into a really bitter person. Anyone who didn't know Rosalie's past would automatically assume she is a bitch. I love this part because you get to see Rosalie for who she is, because before you just thought she was mean. This depicts her story and it's essential to have it done right. Anyway, Jack Huston. I can seriously see him playing Royce, although he was supposed to be blond in the book. I don't care, because Jack seriously looks like a younger Johnny Depp, which is fine by me!! Thanks, David Slade, for calling up Jack Huston, and writing in the part of Royce. As a fan of the books, i seriously think his role is very significant to the story, even though it's a tiny role. Plus, he isn't bad to look at!! HOT!! I bet people are going to part creating TEAM JACK, when Eclipse come closer to its release date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home