The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jacob Fanart!


Riding by NikitaJuice

Wow, i was on Twifans when they posted some Jacob Fan art. So i wanted to see the rest and a person named Nikitajuice has drawn and photo shopped this beautiful artwork!! It's so good, i thought I'd post some here, and you can see the rest on her site, here. It's amazing, go check it out. You won't be disappointed. It's nice to see some Jacob fans because their a minority. Don't worry Rob fans, there some of him too!
Bundled Up by NikitaJuice


Taylor 08 By NikitaJuice

If you haven't seen the original picture here it is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home