The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Host a Film??

I know this isn't exactly relevant, however Stephenie Meyer's novel, "The Host," has had the rights acquired by a studio. Stephenie Meyer's "The Host," has been just a popular as the Twilight Saga, being up on the top best sellers with them. However, i haven't read it and I'm not sure if i want to. See, I'm not crazy on sci-fi, i don't really like it at all. That why i was shocked to find i loved the Twilight Saga, with all this fantasy and other reality situation going on. I tend to read books which plot can actually happen in real life, so i can relate to the situations. I gave "The Host," to a friend for her 21st b'day because she wanted it, but I'm not sure if i would buy it. I've had people tell me that they bought it and aren't finished with it yet, and they read Twilight in less than 24 hours. Hmmmm, if someone loans it to be, i might read it but i don't think I'll buy it. Oh well, if not then I'll just wait for the film to come out. Hopefully by that time, Midnight Sun will be completed and released. Come on Stephenie!! I know you have other books in the works, but everyone is dying here. Please, Please release it. Oh and along with the Twilight Saga Encyclopedia, Ive been waiting FOREVER for that to be released. I won't buy any merchandise, but i do want that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home