The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The New Moon Soundtrack


The soundtrack list was released today, I'm a little disappointed with the stuff on it. I'm not going to judge it yet, because i don't know any of the bands apart from The Killers and Muse, and I'm not even a Muse fan. Anyway, the songs of the soundtrack are :

  • 1. Death Cab For Cutie – “Meet Me On The Equinox”
  • 2. Band Of Skulls – “Friends”
  • 3. Thom Yorke – “Hearing Damage”
  • 4. Lykke Li – “Possibility”
  • 5. The Killers – “A White Demon Love Song”
  • 6. Anya Marina – “Satellite Heart”
  • 7. Muse – “I Belong To You (New Moon)”
  • 8. Bon Iver and St. Vincent – “Roslyn”
  • 9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – “Done All Wrong”\
  • 10. Hurricane Bells – “Monsters”
  • 11. Sea Wolf – “The Violet Hour”
  • 12. OK Go – “Shooting The Moon”
  • 13. Grizzly Bear – “Slow Life”
  • 14. Editors – “No Sound But The Wind”
  • 15. Alexandre Desplat – “New Moon (The Meadow)”

The only band i actually like is The Killers. I seriously upset that Coldplay, Kings of Leon, and The Used all didn't make it on to the soundtrack. They are my favourite bands and their music is so great, i didn't have any doubt that they wouldn't be selected. They are perfect for the subject matter and the tone of New Moon. I'm very disappointed because they would have made the soundtrack really nice. Oh well, can't really do anything about it. I just hope that they song are good, and that all of these great artists weren't knocked back to put these songs on it. I'll have to listen to the soundtrack before i form any opinions. Trying to stay open minded, but severely disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home