The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

David Slade's Tweets..

I absolutely love how David Slade will tweet about what he is filming and how its going. I love that he communicating with the fans. We get a better idea of whats going on during production and keeps us sort of included during the making of Eclipse, to a certain extent. I think that it makes us more excited because we will know when our favourite scenes are being shot, and the anticipation for Eclipse to be released. Plus, David doesn't only tweet about what they are filming. He sometimes posts pictures. My favourite one is a picture of Taylor Lautner that David took during early lighting tests. The lighting, and the simplicity of it was just beautiful. I really can't wait to see what he brings to Eclipse, as it's my favourite book. He not only tewwts pictures of the cast, but the crew too. The crew are usually overlooked because they do all of the work behind the scenes and don't get acknowledged for their hard work, because in all seriousness, who watches all the credits when they know a hidden scene isn't behind them? I'm assuming not many people. He tweets beautifully shot pictures of the crew, which i love. Just because they aren't the actors, they contributed just as much as the actors do, if not more. Thanks for the tweets David, keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home