The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet Me On The Equinox...Death Cab for Cutie

The official New Moon song has been released, i really LOVE it!! It sounds indie rock, just like the Twilight soundtrack did, but also depressing at the same time!! It's tone and key sound very hauntingly beautiful, sort of like the sound that Coldplay always has. I really hope their on the soundtrack too!! Anyway, the lyrics are beautiful and can be related to many of the characters, not just Bella and Edward. All in all, love it. It's going to be an epic soundtrack if this is the way the soundtrack is headed. I'm liking the trajectory. Even the artwork that Death Cab for Cutie have used is the same shades and tones that the New Moon posters and website has. Just a cute little correlation between the two as well. Awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home