The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

My 1st post!! YAY!!!


My first blog, and my first post!! Woo! Soz my site is a little bare and crappy atm, but i have not figured out how to use all of the stuff yet!! ill figure it out soon though. I'm so excited and can't wait until New Moon comes out and I'll be blogging all of my thoughts and feelings about trailers, pictures, news, the actors and anything that is related to the Twilight Saga!! Which i absolutely love to death. I swear I've read it at least 23 times, because they are soo amazing! Anyhoo, getting late here, so I'm gonna crash Cya round x0x0x0x0x0x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home