The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Renesmee cast????

There have been rumours going around that Summit is making a deal with Mackenzie Foy for the role of Renesmee.

I have been worried for some time about how they are going to create Renesmee. That's been one of my biggest concerns. I'm hoping that they will combine both a human girl and CGI to make Renesmee and it looks like that is what they are going to do.

Anyway, i really think that Mackenzie would be a super cute Renesmee. Of course, they are going to have to dye her hair, curl it, and digitally change the colour of her eyes (i don't know if the little one will be able to use contacts) to make her perfect.

Plus, for Renesmee when she is really little...i think they are just going to take Mackenzie's face and use CGI to make her younger. I don't know if Summit are going to use it, but the technology that was used for Benjamin Button would be great for Renesmee. I mean, they made Brad Pitt look 80 years old and then look like a newborn baby.

I have the idea that in the film, Summit might make Renesmee grow faster than she did in the book, just for visual purposes because she is going to be so hard to capture without looking fake, or cheesy. I'm really hoping they do a good job. However, considering Summit have over 2 year to work on Renesmee, i think she will turn out well.

Hoping for the best...but i have faith in Summit. They have not disappointed the fans before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home