The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Screencaps from Oprahs Ad...

First new still from Eclipse. Not sure when this is but it's super cute :)
Ok, i added two pictures of Kristen because how amazing does her hair look! Plus, she looks really happy. She doesnt look like a doped up druggie anymore. Not just cause of her Joan Jett haircut, even before that when she did drugs with Michael Angarano. Maybe she's not doing them anymore. Good for her!
Of course there was going to be a still of Rob. He looks like his normal selft. But, i think he is dressing better.
Taylor has got the most beautiful smile. He will probably end up doing toothpaste commercials.
How cute and sweet does Dakota look :) She is so adorable!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home