The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oprah's Eclipse Show!

Everyone is the entire twilight fandom is bursting to see Oprah's Eclipse Show! Of course, Oprah is teasing us. She has released a still of the interview and an ad! As if we needed that to watch, everyone would have done it anyway. I think that this looks seriously cool, although i don't know when it's going to be aired in Australia. Whenever Oprah is on in Australia, they are always repeats from years ago. We never get new episodes. So, I'm not sure how I'm going to watch this. I really hope that Oprah puts it on her website for the international Twilight fans.

PS. The video was super awesome!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home