The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Twilight at my cinemas...

So, I'm going to see Twilight on Saturday!! Yay!! However, my friends are organising it, so i can just turn up. Yeah, I'm THAT lazy that Twilight one serious passions, and i CBF buying tickets so i make my friends do it for me. Anyway, I checked out the session times, only to discover that Twilight is playing on Wednesday, one night before New moon is released on Thursday. That's really cool, because they never do that for any other movies. So Twilight is special that they are holding a special screenings, Woo! When i went to click on New Moon, there are like, a million screenings a day. OK, maybe not a million but like 20!! Ive never seen any film more with more sessions than New Moon in my ENTIRE life. The funny thing is, if you click on any other movie, they have a maximum of one screening of that film per day, excluding 2012 of course.Twilight has taken over the cinemas!! I suppose they know that they are going to get millions of fans to see the film!! I'm sooo EXCITED!! I don't think i could be anymore excited!! That's probably not true, because right before i see it, i will be totally fangirling so bad that my friends will be embarrassed!!! But, i don't give a shit is people stare at me. I'll be too excited to care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home