The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Score Titles Released

Yes!! The score titles were just released!!! I'm so excited for the score, because Alexandre Desplat is an amazing composer. I mean, he worked on "The Queen," "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," "Girl with a Pearl Earring," and "The Golden Compass." Wow, those were all big, epic films. After hearing "The Meadow," on the soundtrack, it just reiterated by confidence within Alexandre to compile a beautiful score for New Moon. The track titles are :


1. New Moon

2. Bella Dreams

3. Romeo and Juliet

4. Volturi Waltz

5. Blood Sample

6. Edward Leaves

7. Werewolves

8. I Need You

9. Break Up

10. Memories of Edward

11. Wolves v. Vampire

12. Victoria

13. Almost a Kiss

14. Adrenalin

15. Dreamcatcher

16. To Volterra

17. You are Alive

18. The Volturi

19. The Cullens

20. Marry me, Bella

21. Full Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home