The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Slow News

I haven't been posting much, as there hasn't been hardly any important news. I really don't like writing about, "Kristen has lunch with an unidentified friend," or "Kellan goes for a run with his dog." Just random, trivial, useless stuff that is just invading the casts personal space. I don't think that Summit is going to give out anymore than we have already seen because :

A. We have seen TONS already
B. The film is coming out VERY soon and
C. They want to save somethings for the actual film
I just really hope that i can see it ASAP!!! I'm dragging my friends along, guy friends too, and they are going to sit there, shut up and watch it with me. I don't care if they hate it, just as long as they just sit there, grin and bare it. That will be fine with me, probably because i won't be noticing, as I'll be fangirling the entire time!!
My next post will either be news, or my review of the film. I hope it's the film, because then i would have seen it by then!!
PS. No reason for Kellan and Nikki pic i just think their HOT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home