The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Romeo and Juliet

Chris Weitz has included Romeo and Juliet in New Moon. Wow, that really surprised me as i thought it would be something that they would cut. It's parallels the plot, but it's not totally essential to it, so i thought that they would remove it. But, I'm just glad to see it is in there. I don't think that it's going to play a massive role, like it did in the books where Bella is contemplating the correlations between herself, Jacob and Edward to Juliet, Paris and Romeo. Apparently, someone from the press says that Bella is just reading Romeo and Juliet, so i think that it just a cute little thing they added for the fans to pick up on. I really hope that there are allot of things that only people who have read the books will be able to pick up. Bring it on Chris!! Only, just over 6 days until New Moon is released!! YES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home