The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Press' screening of New Moon

Oh, totally unfair that the press have seen New Moon before the fans. Why? They may not even be interested in the books, and they get to see it before the fans. Umm, last time i checked, the only reason they were even filming New Moon, was because of all the fans supporting Twilight. OK, I'm probably biast, because I'm not press and although i want to be. But, I'm just fuming because I'm sooo jealous. Seriously!! Waiting an entire year, for this to be filmed and go though post, and some people are seeing it before us.


However, New Moon appears to be getting positive comments. Although, the press can't give anything descriptive, they have seemed to enjoy it, which is good. I just hope that the critics like it, because they slammed Twilight bad. OK, i must admit that they had some legitimate points, but I'm going to watch it no matter how bad it is. But, it's seems that Chris Weitz has delivered the goods. And, from what we have seen already, i like to think i agree. Some of the things the press tweeted are this ( thanks TwilightLexicon for posting these ) :

"I was very impressed not only by the visual effects and the movie, but by the acting itself. Chris Weitz is bad ass."

"Just saw New Moon. Better than Twilight and crowd applauded at the end. Leaves on a soap opera sting..."

"I'm not allowed to say anything! But be sure to follow me tomorrow @celebuzz - Big day for RPatz news!"

"I enjoyed it more than Twilight, lot of frenching! RT @mytwitherapy : @jasonKennedy1 so....how was the New Moon press screening?!?!?"

"@shaunssanctuary just came frm seeing NM. I guess it's every girl's dream to have a vampire and werewolf fighting over her!"

"one word : amazing! I was very impressed all around - visuals were stunning. The underwater scene... le sigh. And Summit was fabulous!!"

"@LarryCarroll : "New Moon" was genuinely awesome. A lot of people are going to be very happy."

I hope I'm not having my expectations too high, so that I'm seriously disappointed. But, it's great to see that it's getting positive comments!! I love the saga, and by getting other people liking it (other than the fans) might get people who wouldn't see it, to actually go and watch it. Therefore, giving Summit a bigger profit, and more money to work with when they eventually film Breaking Dawn!! Well, that's what I'm hoping. I don't see them stopping, and not completing the saga. They would loose so much money. So, I'm sure they are going to do it. They better or the fans will be very angry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home