The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer

Name:

Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another almost kiss scene

I was reading some interviews with the cast, because there are soo many of them now, and i came across something Taylor had said. He was talking about his wig when he said, "It would get caught in my mouth, and i would be spitting it out in this scene where I'm coming close to kissing Bella. It was annoying." Um, there must be another scene where Jacob tries to kiss Bella because he was spitting hair out of his mouth, meaning he was wearing his wig. There is only one in the books, and it's where Bella and Jacob are in her kitchen and the phone interrupts them. That takes place at the end of the book, where Jacob is a werewolf and has really short hair. Chris Weitz must have added another one. I'm guessing it's when Jacob, Bella and Mike all go to the movies together. I think it's going to occur when Bella and Jacob are sitting in the secluded hallway, while Mike is in the bathroom doing very unpleasant things. So, I'm speculating that is when Jacob tries to kiss her, because in the books, that's when he places his moves on Bella anyway. So i guess to emphasise Jacob's feelings, Chris felt the need to add that in. What probably happens is Jacob is bending his face towards Bella's and Mike interrupts. That makes sense, because in the pictures we have of Bella, Jacob and Mike when they are talking in the hallway; Jacob looks really annoyed at Mike, Bella just looks stunned and out of it while Mike looks like he is yelling at them, or something. Anyway, i don't think i hate this because it fits in with Jacob's personality. He is very pushy towards Bella. That just the way Jacob is so, i can imagine him getting frustrated with Bella because she is in love with someone who hurt her, however she can't see someone who really cares for her in front of her face. Awwww, that's so sweet. That scene is going to be epic, but this is just my own speculation. It may play out differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home