The Twilight Impulse

My thoughts and impressions of the Twilight Saga, written by the fabulous Stephenie Meyer


Hey, I'm a massive Twilight Fan, and thanks to my friends being fed up with having to listern to my non-stop chattering about Twilight, i decided to create a blog for myself to just vent and document my twilight obsession!! I'm current studying journalism and have aspiration to become one, so why not write about something as awesome as the Twilight Saga!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kristen and Taylor mobbed at Sao Paulo!!

When Kristen and Taylor arrived in Sao Paulo, they were seriously mobbed at the airport. They couldn't even walk. I would liken this situation to when Rob got mobbed in the street, got literally jump on by some frizzy haired fan and then got hit by a taxi trying to flee from the hundreds of screaming girls. Seriously, this kind of behaviour is not on. It rude and disrespectful. Ever heard of a thing called personal space? I felt really embarrassed, because if this is how Taylor, Kristen, Rob and the other cast think all Twilight fans are, (crazy disrespectful stalkers) then if i see them, i probably wouldn't approach them, because i don't want them thinking I'm like that. That kind of behaviour just isn't acceptable. If they truly were fans, then they should respect the actors, for all their hard work and effort, that they put in to bring the saga to the screen. Those were only the fan!! I would expect this kind of thing from the paparazzi, but not from the actual fans. It's OK to be passionate, and excited that they are visiting your city. But, it's not okay to act like your in a zoo!! The cast are more likely to come over and sign things, if everyone is giving them space and acting cool and composed, rather than jumping all over them, screaming things in their face, and showing at their security. They are going to get the hell out of there as fast as they can if people are going to behave like savages. I think it's sad that the cast need personal security, just so they can carry out day-to-day tasks. If you really love the saga, just imagine how hard it would be to be part of the cast. Having no privacy, having people follow you, have paparazzi hiding in bushed taking pictures without your permission, having people waiting outside your house etc. No wonder Rob has been hiding. He probably spends 75% of his time inside his hotel, and the other 25% is the promotion and travel that he HAS to do. It's ridiculous!! I really hope that what happened to Rob, doesn't happen to Taylor. If you haven't seen it video, do. I can't watch it again,because it just makes me so angry. After what they have done for us, we should be in total debt to them. Seriously guys, learn some restraint, because that is just not cool.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home